Thursday, April 1, 2010

Everyman : Day 2

Hello all,

It's been a decent day after my second core sleep. The most tired I was during the day was by far after my core sleep -> 1pm and immediately after 1pm.

I had lunch at around 1:30 and after that I perked up and till now (9pm) and I'm still feeling decent and thus have put in quite a few hours of poker today, trying to put to good use this adaptation time, leaving gaming to when I'm feeling crappy.

I should probably have a rating system for my tiredness in relation to my old monophasic ways.

1-10 where 1 is the worst I've ever felt and 8 is the best I felt during monophasic, 9 or 10 being my hopeful target once I've adjusted to polyphasic.

So far the best I've been at is a 6.5 due to the excitement of this schedule + straight after a decent tasty meal + having some hilarious times playing games at awkward hours with Adrian.

After core sleep I was at a 2.5, and really felt like going back to sleep and had similar thoughts before I failed previously but then I managed to tell my wimpy brain to shut up and was a solid 3.5 till midday.

Waking from my 1pm nap was tough but after I ate I was at around a 5 and didn't notice I had slept 8 hours over the past 2 nights.

Haven't been getting very hungry and have been very diligent about eating lots of small meals etc. and have stayed away from easter eggs....for now. I'm probably going to binge out on Sunday and crash but hell, if Easter is about anything, it's about mother-flippin' chocolate bunnies and Warehouse half-off, post-easter egg sales.

Will have to interact with human beings in real life tomorrow as my dad is flying in from Aus. so we'll see how I go there.

Go forth and multiply!
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment