Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Everyman : Day 1

Hey guys,

I started again last night with polyphasic sleeping, this time on the "Everyman" schedule.

To clarify, I have a 3 hour core sleep from 4-7am (5-8 before daylight savings changes) then three 20 minute naps throughout the day roughly evenly spaced.

The first day was pretty comfortable and at times I couldn't even tell that I had gotten 3 hours sleep the night before. There isn't all that much to talk about because I felt pretty decent the whole time.

I'm guessing my midnight->5am awake period is going to be the hardest during adaptation so we'll see how that goes.

It's currently 1 hour till my second core sleep and I'm reasonably tired/crappy which is to be expected, and will probably worsen over the next couple of days but I expect to have a few hours of good awareness to get in some poker in then play games when I'm feeling worse.

Haven't slept in a nap yet but that's pretty standard at this stage.

I'm keeping well fed, gonna go get more food tomorrow and stock up on Up 'n' Go which is basically a small liquid meal and is great for staving off the hunger late at night when I don't want to make too much noise making food in the kitchen.

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment